Monday, August 13, 2007

Da Jai Show Returnz

Rumours have been spreading around the internet for awhile now but i can finally confirm that THE JAI SHOW will be making a comeback for 1 show only, tentatively titled "Jai's hour of power".

The show will be focussed around the Carling Reading Festival in the UK, which one of our bands THE SCARE are playing at alongside nearly every other important band in the world right now including The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Arcade Fire, Klaxons and Fall Out Boy among others.

This special episode of THE JAI SHOW will air exclusively on Channel [V], after a long and hard bidding war ensued among the television networks in Australia to sign me up.

I will also be blogging again while i am gone at http://jaialattas.blogspot.com. On Wednesday i leave to LA for a week and meet up with THE SCARE who are playing a few shows. Then i am off to the UK for Reading Festival and then a holiday/honeymoon with Laura which will see us visiting Paris, Venice and Stockholm. This is my official holiday and although it seems like my life is a holiday(well it is) this is my first official "overseas" holiday EVER.

So start reading my blog again and be prepared for the best television you will likely ever see with the return of THE JAI SHOW. Oh and for those of my club fans, MC2 will be looking after my record spinning duties by himself while i am gone.

See you next time Sydney

x

Jai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://albee-always.blogspot.com/

oi hubby ad me to your contacts./ im confused ahhh


laura x