Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My first GAY superbowl party

(this photo is amazing, Justin from Limbeck)


Ok so i have abit to cover, and i think this is going to be slightly out of order but i'll start with the cream. The gay superbowl party.

The gay superbowl party was a party we went to on Sunday. We were the only 3 "straight" guys at this party out of around 40 dudes, and there were NO women. So we're sitting around watching the game and no one is really interested until half time hits and everyone runs inside to see PRINCE perform, or more importantly to see what he is wearing.

As i have been on pain killers for the past week, one of the side effects was that i was constipated. Anyway i goto the bathroom, and i am in there for no less than an hour sending Chalker messages on my progress one of the messages i send him "oh oh" refers to the toilet being blocked by my internal(now external) wasteland. I can't fucking flush the toilet. There is no fucking plunger or even toilet cleaner in the bathroom. I consider alot of things but i think if i can sneak outside and get a stick i may be able to break it up and send it on it's way. NOPE. Didn't work. I had to take defeat and leave the bathroom to be laughed at by my new homosexual friends. BUT it doesn't end there, then one of the guests Steve Miller decides to tell everyone that me and some dude had gone off together, as we have been gone for the same amount of time hahaha. Damn you Steve Miller. Turns out he went to get coffee while i just blocked the toilet and left a stick hanging out of the toilet bowl. I've since decided to stop with the pain killers. That night we goto a club called LAX, we get in LA style ie. no waiting in line, as my buddy Steve Aoki is djing and hooks us up. Sweet deal.

Tomorrow we head to San Francisco to interview Fat Mike from NOFX, Joey Cape from Lagwagon and Tony Sly from No Use For A Name. The drive is about 6 hours, so we're all staying in tonight. Back in LA on Friday.

Photos below



This is our LA dude, Adrian. He manages Limbeck and drives a sweet Volvo. Notice his natural curls.



Limbeck VS the star of David.



Limbeck doing their thing.



Kids love to dance to Limbeck.



...So do Adrian and Jordan.



Justin and I. His hair was really sweaty. Yuk.



Driving home from San Diego. I'm tired.

No comments: