Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Channel [V] and photos


(Dom and I in Newport Beach, home to the hit television show "The O.C")

So tomorrow in Australia i will be on the phone to Danny on What U Want on Channel [V]. Tune in to hear my voice on your TV. Sweet deal. I think it may be live?

My head is getting lost in LA. I'm not really doing all that much(i don't think) but days are becoming blurs. We call our house the big brother house without any females, it stinks, we have rats, we are going insane and see each other ALL DAY/EVERY DAY. I think people are slowly starting to crack...

Weekend was lowkey, went to Area again on Saturday night saw Dennis Rodman roll in. As i was heading into the club i got stopped by Aaron and Angel Carter, who thought they had to go before me. I think Aaron is 13 this year. He has a mad goatie(yes i can grow one, no i am not jealous). I got really drunk spent alot of money and fucking danced for some reason, apparently there was a circle of people around me watching me bust out.

Sunday was Oscars day. Dom and I went to Silverlake for Breakfast at 3pm. Silverlake is cool. It's got a real community feel and seems like abit of soul exists here. Then Dom and I went down to Hollywood, i got interviewed by some TV station about The Oscars about who i thought was going to win - i said Al Gore. Dom filmed me getting interviewed, then Dom filmed his little toy Smartcar around the streets for a few hours. I got real bored. That night Dom and I watched The Oscars in bed together. GO SCORSESE YEAH!!!



Today we had an interview with Rob Cavallo, who is the guy who signed Green Day to Warner Brothers and produced Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod and American Idiot for them. His house was very nice. I took some photos.



When we got home after the visit to the mansion, i lay in bed to try and get some "work" done. No, i mean emailing people. Anyway this random cat decided to come and join me in bed. We're not sure if it's a boy or a girl. I took a photo of the million dollar cat. (LITTLE TIGGER IF YOU ARE READING THIS I LOVE YOU WAYYYYYYY MORE, ACTUALLY I DONT EVEN LOVE THIS CAT. I MISS YOU XOX)



So what else is coming up? Tomorrow going to hang out with my friend Marnie, Wednesday going to a Magazine party where Linday Lohan is DJing(?) i might try and recruit her for Best Friends DJ Crew. Interviewing The Vandals and AFI. My friends Karen and Laura are coming to town from Australia and New York respectively. Blah blah blah blah... Tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And uh, where do I apply for your job?
Can't wait for the doco to come out.
Just a random lurker, browsing. Definetly be checking back though.

Jai Al-Attas said...

There are no openings at the moment, sorry haha.