Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm getting EVICTED... but i have my own TV show now



So first things first. Yes you read correctly, Dominic and I are being evicted from our beautiful apartment in Elizabeth Bay - even though we haven't been there for atleast the past 6 weeks. Apparently all the parties we were having in LA were SO loud that they travelled all the way to Sydney and pissed off our neighbours. Anyway i thought the situation could be rectified with our real estate agent seeing as though the noise complaints actually have nothing to do with Dom and I, but instead our friends that were living in our apartment while we were away. Turns out there were quite a few noise complaints made before the termination notice was sent to us and that "we" had been abusive to the other residents in the block. LOOK I KNOW WE'RE FUCKING ARSEHOLES SOMETIMES, BUT WE DIDN'T DO THIS, PLEASE JUST LET US STAY IN OUR HOUSE, STRATA... PLEASE. I DON'T WANT TO RETURN TO SYDNEY HOMELESS(or worse have to move back to Bexley). The funny thing is, i found out about this 2 days ago and i couldn't write about it because i was already having bad anxiety about the film and other stuff in my world.. But today i woke up and i was in a really positive mood, so i thought "WHY THE HELL NOT?".

Oh but what's this about my own TV show? Well, kind of. Channel [V] have asked me to do a weekly episode of my adventures abroad, we just finished editing and compressing the first episode the other night. I have called it THE JAI SHOW. I believe it airs every Friday on What U Want between 4 and 5pm. I don't write scripts or anything so we just kinda winged the first one but i think it turned out kinda cool and it's cheezy as hell haha. The other episodes will have me at SXSW, then New York, London and Tokyo. I'm going to be doing 6 all up. I'll try and get them online for those of you who don't have Channel [V], but hey EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE CHANNEL [V](wink).

I only have one more week in LA. It's kinda a bum out but this place is driving me mental anyway, i'm looking forward to leaving it for awhile and Austin is always FUN.

Until next time, you keep reading and i'll keep writing ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks about your house, theres no way they'll let you stay?
Congrats on the V Gig though, thats great, you'll have to upload it to youtube or something for us poor people who can't afford cable.
I'm going to link to your blog on mine if thats okay.

Anonymous said...

sounds like your having a rad time.